Lawyer before the Athens Bar Association.
She is involved in a wide range of Civil Law cases, especially in matters of damages, Traffic Law, Family Law, claim management and alternative dispute resolution.
She is very active on the social and legal issues pertaining to the protection of animals.
- Integrated High School Degree (Excellent)
- Law Degree (Very Good),
National Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg,
Juristische Fakultät (Erasmus Programme)
- Goethe - Institut Athens,
Legal Terminology in German (Jura I – Jura II)
Areas of expertise
- Civil Law [Traffic Law / Family Law / Inheritance Law]
- Animal Rights
- Rede an die Finanzkrise: Fluch oder Segen?, Unimut – Zeitschrift an der Uni Heidelberg, Nr. 204 vom 27. April 2010